Thursday 16 January 2014

Knitted Christmas...

I love Christmas and this year I was particularly excited about creating presents
 for my two lovely nieces Isla and Hattie. 


This is Hattie's bunny... she has named him Bob - a nod to Blackadders Kate character whilst being the only thing she can really say at 9 months old! The texture of these gorgeous crochet animals is great for teething babies and with arms, legs and ears to chew Bob Bunny is very popular!


I also made her Olly the Owl to fit in with her owl themed nursery! She really loved all of his bright colours on Christmas day and took to swinging him round by his legs!


Isla also had a bunny... currently known as Bunny! She didn't let go of bunny for the whole of boxing day and his sticky-out ears are a result of lots of dribbly chewing! 

Isla's second present were a pair of pink converse which her mum absolutely loves. They fit perfectly and I'm really pleased with how they turned out. These are proving to be my most popular item at the moment...



All four of these presents are machine washable and so super practical for little ones! 

Present wrapping took about 4 hours this year, complimented by Christmas films and Hot Chocolate... 
I loved every minute!


Even Juno got into the Christmas spirit!


~


No comments:

Post a Comment